European Alliance for Innovation - Marketing Intern
The European Alliance for Innovation (EAI) is now seeking a Marketing Intern (paid internship) for its EAI office in Slovakia.
Od: Dana Pardubská
How to apply: Please send your resume/CV in English to recruitmenteai.eu, specifying in the email subject: “Marketing Intern - EAI”. Only applications submitted in English will be taken into consideration.
- Passionate about online marketing;
- Creative and copywriting skills;
- Practical experience using MS Office suite products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Specific Job responsibilities will include:
- Enhance EAI events online presence;
- Research and contact relevant media partners and professional organizations;
- Negotiate media partnerships to increase the events exposure, encourage and attracts requests;
- Support event managers, community team and volunteer conference organizing committees in the marketing and social media activities;
- Contribution to the preparation of the marketing materials;
- Opportunity to work in English in an international environment.
- Ability to work with scientific research communities;
- Autonomous thinking and good analytical skills;
- Strong team collaboration skills;
- Good organizational skills to support multiple parallel events;
- Capability to adapt to dynamic environments;
- Excellent English writing and oral skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Working schedule: Full-Time/Part-Time
Working place: Slovak Technical University, st. Vazovova 5, 81243 Bratislava